Imagine escaping the daily bustle to take refuge in a chalet nestled in the heart of nature. In this haven of peace, relax in a private jacuzzi, share moments of joy with your family around air hockey, or watch your children have fun on the trampoline, hammock, slide and zip line. In the evening, gather around the fire under the stars or relax in the spa after your day. Book now to live this experience of relaxation and connection to nature.
The chalet has 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a private jacuzzi.
It can comfortably accommodate 9 people.
There are 2.5 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a large terrace, a BBQ, a SPA, a trampoline, a fire pit, a children’s slide, a zip line, an air hockey table and much more.
It is necessary to have a car to get to the chalet.
In winter, we recommend having a 4×4 vehicle (SUV).
We are available to answer all your questions
The chalet is located at the desad end road in St-Côme
Saint-Côme is a dynamic city, with many winter and summer activities. You are close to all amenities (Grocery stores, SAQ, gas station, pharmacy, restaurants, Tré Carré brasserie etc.)
Tourist attractions nearby:
– Village of Saint-Come
– Val Saint-Côme ski resort 3min away (mountain bike, ski)
– Hiking (Chute à Bull, Swaggin River Trail, Ouareau Forest Regional Park, Mont Tremblant National Park)
– Au Canot Volant Outdoor Center (Kayak / Canoe / Rafting / Swimming on the L’Assomption River)
– Outfitters (Zec Lavigne, Lac Croche)
– Slide of St-Jean Matha
– Snowmobile trails, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in winter
– Ice festival organized by the city of Saint-Côme every winter
– Mountain bike, 4-wheeler and snowmobile trails
A car is mandatory and with winter tires for winter
Your pet is welcome if it respects our conditions