Le 55 Chalet Howard
GREAT LOCATION IN ALL SEASONS
Do not miss this pretty chalet recently refurbished for your romantic getaway or with friends. Nice “beach house” in summer or cozy “ski shack” in winter, you will be pleasantly surprised by its extraordinary location, on the edge of the Vale Perkins stream. Come and have a picnic on Lake Memphremagog beach and admire the fishermen getting off the boat located a few steps from the chalet.
Fan of skiing, golf or hiking? You will only be 5 minutes from Mont Owl’s Head, one of the most beautiful mountains in Quebec, with its dominant view of the majestic Memphremagog.
The chalet offers two bedrooms (one double bed, one queen bed), and bunk beds in the common space. It has an open concept kitchen and living room with a wood stove for a warm ambiance on the upper floor, as well as a dedicated desk for teleworking overlooking the Vale Perkins stream. Great internet connection for (100 Mbps) so you can easily combine work & outdoors at the chalet !
– Vale Perkins stream by the firepit.
– Few steps from Vale Perkins public beach and descent of boat on the magnificent Memphrémagog Lake.
– 2 min from the iconic Jewett General Store.
– 5 min from Owl’s Head for ski, golf & hiking.
– 10 min from Mansonville village with all the shops & restaurants.
– 15 min from Spa Bolton.
– 15 min from O’kataventures for kayaking.
– 30 min from Magog for a diversity of shops and activities.
– 35 min from Jay Peak Resort for ski, waterslides and golf.
– 40 min from Sutton for ski & golf.
**Although dogs are allowed at the chalet, please note that they are not permitted at Vale Perkins beach and boat ramp in the summer.**