Superb lakefront renovated chalet on Lac d'Argent (Eastman).
Amazing sunset views on the lake from all the rooms. Two large patios to accomodate outdoor dining and relaxing.
At the end of the dock, the lake is shallow and allows safe swimming for toddlers. The water heats up quickly and the soil is sandy.
Canoe, paddle board and two children's kayaks are at your disposal. Fun guaranteed!
You are also 5 minutes walk from the village of Eastman: grocery store (with SAQ), pharmacy, cafes, restaurants, pub, dairy, pastry shop, kid's park w and tennis court.
Think of the Cabaret d'Eastman, Théâtre de la Marjolaine or downtown Magog (15 min) for entertainment.
As for outdoor activities, the chalet is located next to the "La Montagnarde" cycle path. The trails and tracks of Mont Orford are only 10 minutes away. Also nearby: Bromont (25 min), Owls Head (25 min), Jay Peak (45 min). Finally, Nordic spas, golf courses and Adventure Tree are a few minutes drive away .
The chalet offers all the amenities for your comfort:
* Fully equipped kitchen: Regular coffee maker, Nespresso (bring your capsules!) and Bodum, microwave, dishwasher, raclette and fondue stove, etc.
* Two large patios to enjoy the view of the lake, BBQ, large table and hammock chairs.
* Outdoor and indoor fireplace (gas).
* Wifi available.
* Sonos speaker.
* Cable TV, Netflix, and Wii.
* Several board games.
* Bedding and towels included.
* Canoe, paddle board, three children's kayaks, and life jackets on site.
* For toddlers: high chair, playpen, and children's dishes.
Note that the chalet is in a quiet neighborhood. No "parties". Adults must be at least 25 years old.
Address: Bellerive, J0E1PO Eastman, Canada
Size: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 4 Single beds, 1 Double bed, 1 Child bed, 1 Queen size bed, 1 King size bed, 1 Sofa bed